I’m Thauna & I will help you stand out online!
Are you looking for a web designer who specializes in playful, punchy, and feminine brands for high-achieving women? Look no further…Bellano Studio is the perfect fit for you! I have 15+ years of experience creating one-of-a-kind websites, logos, and other collateral items for small business owners.
I understand the importance of having a website that’s not only aesthetically pleasing but also easy to use and navigate. That’s why I take the time to get to know your business and your goals for your website. I then create a custom website design that meets all of your needs and helps you to achieve your desired results.
If you’re wondering how to say Thauna, the H is silent. 😉
Bellano Web Studio is the result of my creative and technical skills blended with over 15 years of experience and a strong desire to help other entrepreneurs achieve their biz dreams and stand out online. This work is what lights me up, makes my day, and keeps me going. The line between work and play is often blurry because work is fun.
I believe in beautiful WordPress design that helps you stand out from the sea of sameness.
My background deets
I have a Bachelor’s of Science in IT/Visual Communications and have been designing Web sites for 15+ years. Before making Web design my career it was my hobby. I started out blogging about my life and my photography and doing a few little projects for friends and at work. I quickly decided this design thing was what I loved doing. At the time I was in the middle of my bachelor’s program for Human Resources, I switched programs and have never looked back. Making Web Design and Development my career has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I believe in doing what you love, and this is what I love. Before Bellano Web Studio became a full-time business, I worked as a Web Designer/Developer in the finance and higher education fields.
I have had clients around the globe, from Australia to Europe, as well as close to home and across the United States & Canada. My past clients include photographers, food bloggers, teachers, writers, crafters, world-travelers, readers, life & health coaches, niche bloggers of all genres, and small businesses. You can read what past clients have to say here.
I am proud to be a Flywheel Agency Partner.
I believe in beautiful WordPress design
I create custom sites for creative, high-achieving women
My specialty is creating solutions that blend your personality with functionality.
Professional, clean, with a dash of whimsy.
When I’m not creating WordPress sites and branding:
- I take pictures…lots of pictures
- I LOVE Instagram
- I love purple and usually have some in my hair
- My motto is “it’s better to be weird than boring”
- I like to read – even though I don’t do much of it right now
- I’m obsessed with all things Italian and Italy (visited for the first time in 2013) and I studying Italian off and on
- I have a terrible TV addiction (does anyone want to watch Justified with me?)
- I spend as much time as I can with my adorable grandbabies
- I am a mom to three grown kids
- My playlist is all over the map but I’ve been a KISS fan since I was 12
- I love coffee, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and chocolate
- I’m a hardcore Raiders fan
- I live near Salt Lake City, Utah with my husband