Oh hi there! Welcome!
I’m glad that you have found your way here.
I’m Thauna (if you’re wondering the H is silent) and my favorite thing is collaborating with other creatives to create WordPress sites that blend their personality with the functionality they need. Bellano Web Studio is the result of my creative and technical skills mashed together with my desire to help other entrepreneurs achieve their biz dreams and stand out online. This work is what lights me up, makes my day, and keeps me going. The line between work and play is often blurry.
I believe in beautiful WordPress design that helps you stand out from the sea of sameness.
My background deets
I have a Bachelor’s of Science in IT/Visual Communications and have been designing Web sites for 12+ years. Before making Web design my career it was my hobby. I started out blogging about my life and my photography and doing a few little projects for friends and at work. I quickly decided this design thing was what I loved doing. At the time I was in the middle of my bachelor’s program for Human Resources, I switched programs and have never looked back. Making Web Design and Development my career has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I believe in doing what you love, and this is what I love. Before Bellano Web Studio became a full-time business, I worked as a Web Designer/Developer in the finance and higher education fields.
I have had clients around the globe, from Australia to Europe, as well as close to home and across the United States & Canada. My past clients include photographers, food bloggers, teachers, writers, crafters, world-travelers, readers, life & health coaches, niche bloggers of all genres, and small businesses. You can read what past clients have to say here.
I am proud to be a Flywheel Agency Partner.
Some personal tidbits
When I’m not creating WordPress sites and branding:
- I take pictures…lots of pictures
- I LOVE Instagram
- I love purple (and more recently red and poppies)
- I like to read – even though I don’t do much of it right now
- I’m obsessed with all things Italian and Italy (visited for the first time in 2013) and I am currently studying Italian
- I have a terrible TV addiction (anyone want to watch Justified with me?)
- I spend as much time as I can with my adorable grandbabies
- I am mom to three grown kids
- I have loved KISS since the 6th grade…that’s a long time
- I love coffee, cupcakes, sugar cookies, and chocolate
- I’m a hardcore Raiders fan
- I live near Salt Lake City, Utah with my husband
You may find affiliate links for other companies on my site. I only sign up for affiliate programs for products or services that I believe in and have used. I receive a small percentage if you buy from one of my links, it’s doesn’t pay the rent or anything, but maybe I’ll get to buy an extra latte. If you have any questions about the products or services I have recommended please ask.